free internet marketing newsletter

Get My Free Marketing Tips Newsletter & Make More Money Online Now!


Start Making More From Your Internet Business With My Best Tips Delivered Right To Your Inbox! PLUS Download Two Powerful Marketing Secrets E-books ($97 Value) Instantly!

Opens In New Window - Absolutely No SPAM - Unsubscribe at Anytime

Other Recommended Websites

Free Traffic Exchange | Free Article Marketing Report | Web Prosperity | Free Audio - How To Avoid Failure | Free Online Copywriting Tips

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Add Me As A Facebook Friend

After watching a powerful video about social marketing this morning, I finally decided to create a new Facebook profile soley for keeping in touch with my Internet marketer buddies.

Please see my new Facebook profile here and add me as a friend!

Up until now, I've only been keeping a private account on Facebook that I use to keep up with friends and family from Australia, and all the while I was thinking about making another account strictly for business, and this video I watched was the final push I needed to get me to do it.

Wondering what the video that got me excited about social marketing was? Come back in a day or two and I'll have a link to the video....it really is great, you won't want to miss it!

The great thing about using social sites like Facebook and Youtube, Twitter etc for your business is that they are not only great ways to get traffic and build your brand, you can have fun doing it. Now isn't that the best way to make money?

Cheers,
Stuart Stirling

Labels: , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button